CEEDS is committed to the safety and well-being of all of our Service Users and Staff. Extensive measures have been undertaken to ensure the highest levels of compliance with Covid-19 health and safety related protocols. CEEDS has one of the most modern training facilities in the entire region. Additional measures undertaken by CEEDS to ensure the highest standards of health and safety include:
• Clear signage and displays in relation to Covid-19 and public safety have been installed in all training rooms as well as all public areas of the Centre.
• Floor Markings/Decals have been installed at the Reception area as safety guidelines for social distancing.
• Hand sanitizing gel units have been installed throughout the Centre
• All Chairs within our training rooms are new and are vinyl-upholstered enabling them to be frequently disinfected. All Surfaces and Desks within our training rooms are new and easily cleanable.
• Desk configurations are flexible and can be configured to allow for excellent individual personal space setups in compliance with social distancing regulations.
• There is no carpet flooring in any of our training rooms. A rigorous cleaning schedule is in place to ensure the highest standards of health and safety are adhered to