One of our most popular Courses, this QQI Level 5 accredited Course is suitable for individuals with little or no experience of manual bookkeeping and who wish to develop their knowledge and skills to record transactions in a manual and computerised bookkeeping environment, especially within a small business.
The Qualification is a fantastic benefit to anyone wishing to improve career prospects in Office Administration and Bookkeeping.
• Preparing: sales/purchase/bank lodgements/bank payments/petty cash books and VAT forms
• Company: creating and registering
• Setting up: VAT rates/bank accounts/ledgers; customer/supplier accounts; product details etc.
• Enter Documents: sales/purchase/bank lodgements/bank payments/petty cash/invoices
Learners who successfully complete this course will:
• Acquire & understanding of basic bookkeeping concepts & terminology
• Acquire the knowledge & skills to record transactions in a manual accounts system & draw up a trial balance
• Understand the main components of a computer system, & acquire the skills to carry out various bookkeeping tasks
• Appreciate the importance of data accuracy & confidentiality in financial transactions.
Entry Requirements: Applicants should have good numeracy and computer skills, Leaving Certificate or equivalent qualifications and/or relevant life and work experiences e.g. if you are currently working in an accounts position or have the opportunity to acquire same.
Qualification: QQI Level 5
QQI Course Code: 5N1354
Assessment: The Assessment method will include a Project 50% and an Examination 50%
Cost: Free places available for eligible Applicants