CEEDS in association with NCU Training are proud to offer our QQI Level 6 Course in training needs identification and design. For further information or to book a place on this Course please call us on (01) 6233629 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BRIEF COURSE OUTLINE & DETAILS
This course will equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence required to design, plan and develop training courses. It will enable the learner to develop the planning, research and practical skills to deliver effective training programmes.
- The Course will be run by CEEDS in association with NCU Training and take place in CEEDS Training Centre Clondalkin
- This Course is placed at QQI Level 6 on the national framework of qualifications
- The Course will be intensive. There are written assignments, a skills demonstration and Projects such as the creation of a Training Plan.
- The Course will run for 4 classes every Saturday (full days) starting 23rd November 2019
4 Full days of tutor led training and over 100 hours of self-directed learning. Learners will also have access to online study materials. This Course begins on Saturday 23rd November 2019. Each Class will run from 9.15AM – 4.00PM.
- The course is suitable for Learners with QQI Level 5 Awards and/or relevant Life and Work Experience.
- Very good written and IT Skills are also required.
- Learners must be willing to put in the necessary time for self-directed study/learning.